A L I G N A N D F L O W
February has been a whirlwind of work and productivity! Have you been feeling the push? I landed back from winter travels in Sri Lanka and India to much work activity as we come towards the completion of building Avalon. I listened to lots of my favourite songs which tend to focus on bringing me 'back' to the true condition of our infinite nature through sung prayer and soothing repetition, keeping me light and positive. The songs shared in the playlist helped me to stay on track, focused and aligned... Some tracks are for movement meditation (because who doesn't love moving the body to shift energy, ground and let go) with others being more restorative, reflective pieces to calm and reset. I hope you enjoy it!
Listen on Spotify here.
1. Bloom - Deya Dova
2. Dance of the Seven Sisters - Deya Dova
3. Govindam - Flo Morrissey and Matthew E. White
4. The All Seeing Eye - Maneesh de Moor
5. Your Lotus Feed (Om Guru) - Govinda Sky
6. Nana - Rainer Scheurenbrand
7. Magic Mantra Reverse Negative to Positive - Satkirin Kayr Khalsa
8. Pachamama - Beautiful Chorus
9. Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens
10. Enter One - Sol Seppy